Thursday, April 28, 2011

Existintialism on Prom night?

So, I've recently found a semi-depressing band, but they're super upbeat about it hahaha...

with lines like 'heres to all the pretty words we'll never speak, and all the pretty girls you're going to meet'

I kind of like the idea of having depressing lyrics but an upbeat song...

The basic idea of having two diffrent tones to one song is trippy indeed... like a song thats scarry and happy at the same time, energentic and slow, slow and energetic...

like an acoustic song with vocals that don't quite mash up in the way you'd expect...

Thats what I've always loved about the blues. The blues having blues.

So I worked a long day today, and it was interesting, seemed to go by in no time flat... and I kind of like that.

I have tomorrow off and more things to do than I care to think about it...

its all the good that wont come out of it.

its in all how you mix the two.

There is this line between good and bad, sweet and sour, spicy and salty...

You'll never find the perfect mixture if you're looking for it... its all about random happistance. You cannot find the answer, the answer is the question,and the question?  the question is the road you take to find the answer.

My words are fading from my mind faster than I can leave them on this blank parchment, sending them scrolling across the screen and flying off into the infintismial abyss of the world wide web.

I feel like wasting my time is time well spent. I'd rather waste time with someone special than do the most productive things on the planet.

Sure I could cure world hunger and promote world peace, but... thats never been my style... I'd rather find infinantly bad ideas and act on them at the whim of nothing.  I'm thinking that when/if I get this new job... I'll start setting aside a fairly decent portion of each paycheck towards adventure.

I say adventure and not a destination because I won't even know what, when, or where. I'm thinking of a point on a map that doesnt exist.

note cards with ideas, mixed with dice that line up to activities. all things left to chance, perhaps thats how you find happiness in this world, let the universe decide...

As for the band?

No comments:

Post a Comment