Thursday, February 10, 2011

All sails at full, Forward into the dawn!

So, I've been spending a lot of time with a new woman
I won't lie, she's pretty much amazing... Granted things could be better
but there are a lot of underlying difficulties in every new venture of life

as it is though I'm rather happy with how things are progressing.

OH MY GAWDS... I do belive the cold is starting to dissapear some
granted it was 9 below today... to the point the water in my beard from my shower totally FROZE while still on my face, that was interesting.

Anyhow, cold.

going away.

going to be in the 50s and 60s this week, which sounds pretty much like heaven.

sounds great.

Tomorrow I have a group dinner, should be nice.

Me, the girl I'm into... and two of her friends.

I look forward to it...
I'll keep ya'll posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment