Sunday, February 6, 2011

Another one bites the dust.

So, Doctor Who is pretty much amazing.

Its a few days from another depressing valentines day... lovely isnt it?

Tomorrow apparently is EPIC PIZZA DAY! I need to play my guitar more too, I love it and it's getting quite better sounding.

So we're supposed to get a ton of snow tomorrow, its superbowl sunday, and I'm really running out of random thoughs..

I've found that I want to go somewhere warm, I'm thinking my springbreak I'll take my paid Vacation from work and totally go somewhere tropical..

Maybe by springbreak I'll have even found a beautiful woman to go with me haha...

Low and behold it seems to be hard to find one to stick around, but at the same time they're what you say... a dime a dozen?

and here I am lacking a dime.

haha...

All things considered though I couldn't be much happier with life in general. working plenty, not broke, good friends good times, over my cold.


Yup. another day down and about to start work.

Drink up me hearties, yo-ho.

1 comment:

  1. Well, read my most recent post. I'm trying to be happy with the way things are.
    Bleh.
    I know how you feel.

    ReplyDelete