Friday, February 4, 2011

So, if its not 1 thing, its 20...

Cest la vie...

So... Baccon is the chocolate of meats...

And life is never as easy as we imaigne it to be...

I try to be a good person, but every damn time I see that shining white light, the arrow that says "this is the right path:" something always gets in the way.

Or its like a bridge, and where you need to be is the other side, yet Gandalf is on the bridge, all pissed off, beard flying everywhere yellling "You shall not pass"

yeah, thats my life path.

Granted that'd totally be making me a giant demon of fire... which I guess sometimes I'm not exactly a saint... but demon of fire? Eh... I guess its about as close as anything else...

Anyway, yeah... So don't fall for women. Don't do it. It'll only leave you more jacked up than you know. Cut out the heart. The root of the problem, Nobody needs that shit anyone.

Thats what I'm doing.

I mean shit.

By the way, yeah thats like the first 3 things... still sick. (that sucks.)
Women drive me crazy (thats a given)
Nothing ever seems to go right (thats life)

What can I say? Sometimes I think I should have learned by now.

1 comment: