Thursday, February 3, 2011

Blaaaaaaaaaaaaagh...

Reason I hate getting sick.
  1. it happens very rarely
  2. when it does happen it super super bad
  3. I hate taking cold meds
  4. it is always ALWAYS on an important day
  5. its weird feeling cold.
  6. I dunno...
So yeah, lastnight at work my cough  I'd been fighting got progressivly worse, as well as fever, chills, aches yada yada yada... and so when I finally got off work (almost 2 hours after when I was supposed to) I nearly died from shivering out in my car while i waited for it to heat up (which never really happened... damn -9* lastnight...

I get to my aparmtent, and lucky for me I have a daisy space heater, she climbed right up on top of my blankets and they isntantly felt warm... after that I was actually able to curl up and pass out for a while

Weird ass dreams to follow.

Anyway, after all that, I've got a date today... I'm feeling probably just as bad, maybe a TINY bit better, but I've not any cold meds in me just yet, so soon as I take some of those I'm sure to be much more like my normal loveable awesome self...


fucking colds.... blah

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had what I had... I hope you feel better. And have fun on your date!!

    ReplyDelete