Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Holy sweet frozen nipples of a stripper!!

Its BEYOND cold...

like,  8 degrees... Holy shyte its cold...


I think thats the HIGH for today, wtf winter... wtf.
Here I was thinking 3 days ago that its finally warmed up, springs on its way, sat out in the sun at the park for like 4 hours, in a t-shirt and jeans enjoying 70 degree weather and reading a book...


Low and behold, it is now getting to -9 and we have OVER  a foot of damn snow... wtf... seriouly wtf...

So I wanted to get something from the gas station, now I highly doubt they're open but on the off chance they are, do I really want to brave it for a giant sprite? let alone EVERYTHING else thats going on? I'd hate to be a mailman today, having to actually work (oh yeah, hell totally froze over, cause  my job is CLOSED?!?! FOR THE DAY?!?! that shit NEVER happens, I mean in the last year its been... Christmas... that was it. Wasn't really expecting that...

Much the same way most people didn't expect VanHalen to be so awseome, up until they lost Roth....Not important though... Classes are closed, I'm pretty sure damn near everything is closed, I'm wondering wtf to do with all this new found free time, in which I cannot go anywhere or do anything...


At least if I get thirsty and the water runs out I can start melting snow, that'd be easy enough (not sure why everyone freaked out and bought bottled water at walmart yesterday, but now I'm kind of wishing I'd done the same hahaha... no.. not really, I am just bored and don't want to be here. Though lucky for me I slept most of the day away and now things are going splendid. I feel great actually...


All nighter + working over + 12 hours of sleep = happy medium.

Don't drink the frozen grogg...

No comments:

Post a Comment